Obsessing over your product photography? Not sure how to get the perfect shot with your point-and-shoot or DSLR?
Don’t worry! You can totally do this.
Great photos are just a couple of clicks away. And to make things a little less overwhelming and a lot more doable, here are nine photography articles that will help you turn your photo duds into total delights.
1. above Create a simple portrait setup with natural light + white reflector (via Savor Photography blog).
2. Ten (photography) things not to do from Elsie Larson of A Beautiful Mess.
3. Lindsay of Shrimp Salad Circus shares 5 secrets to great product shots.
4. Go behind the scenes with Lauren Elise in her studio while she shoots her latest diy.
5. Putting together a mini in-home studio (via Clickin Moms)
6. How to photograph your embroidery (via Stitch Punk)
7. Top ten tips for better product photography (from papernstitch – that’s me)
8. Photography school with Camille Styles – all about aperture.
9. Learn how to make an animated GIF using your newly awesome photographs with the help of my Seattle buddy Jenny from Hank & Hunt.