10/09/13
15 comments Make This: Popcorn Party Tubs for Halloween by   |   15 comments

Halloween // batty DIY paper party tubs

This morning, I have another Halloween DIY to share (see Monday’s Halloween DIY here). And I am tentatively planning a week of Halloween projects coming up before the end of the month, so there will be a lot more coming.

This one couldn’t be any easier (I’m all about easy party DIYs for the holidays). And you can use this idea for inspiration during the winter holiday too. You’ll just have to change the silhouettes and tub color. Easy!

More photos and full tutorial on One Charming Party.

Halloween Party DIY

halloween pumpkin party tubs

Modeling by Amanda Toman

Concept, photography, and styling by Brittni Mehlhoff for One Charming Party

P.S. I’ve been sick for the last couple of days and it’s made it sooo difficult to do my work. Of course this would be the week that I have like 100% deadlines. Eeek.

But anyway, I’m not writing this to complain….I’m asking for your help…If you have any remedies/ suggestions for getting rid of a congested head/ extremely runny nose/ and general aches and pains all over, I’d love to hear ‘em. Hoping to be back to normal tomorrow.

This entry is filed under , , , , , .
15 comments to Make This: Popcorn Party Tubs for Halloween Click here to reply

What a cute way to serve popcorn! Sorry you’re not feeling well! For congestion I like to vaporize eucalyptus and peppermint oils. 3-4 drops of each in boiling water should be enough. And a heat pack for aches is very comforting. Feel better!
Marlene recently posted..Make It Friday: Nesting and Organizing

Marlene commented on October 9th, 2013 at 9:14 am

Thanks for the tip Marlene. I will try anything at this point, so I’m off to get some peppermint oil. :)

papernstitch commented on October 9th, 2013 at 11:25 am

These are super cute! I may have to make these for my Halloween get together! Sorry you’re not feeling well. Try to get as much rest as you can and drink plenty of warm drinks. That always helps break up my congestion!

Jamie
Jamie recently posted..Never Ever Ever…

Jamie commented on October 9th, 2013 at 11:48 am

These are adorable, Britt! Get some rest (I know, easier said than done!) and get better soon!!
Kelly @ Studio DIY recently posted..DIY Clever Halloween Costume Toppers (Part 1)

Kelly @ Studio DIY commented on October 9th, 2013 at 12:45 pm

so cute!! I’m sick too :/ try adding some raw garlic to a hot herbal tea

juni commented on October 9th, 2013 at 2:07 pm

Thanks ladies! I’ll definitely try to get some rest…just as soon as my work is done. Ha! The life of a blogger.

papernstitch commented on October 9th, 2013 at 3:00 pm

I’m so sorry to hear that you aren’t feeling well, Brittni!! I know how much that sucks! http://www.sourcenaturals.com/products/GP1345/ <<< I SWEAR by this wellness formula – anytime I'm feeling like I'm coming down with something I follow the directions and take 3 every 3 hours (I know, a lot, but still) I never get sick! If I am sick, I'll take this often and it helps to get rid of it faster. You can get it at Whole Foods (they've also got their own 365 version which is cheaper and works just as good)! Good luck and feel better, my dear!

I do love this Halloween DIY for popcorn though! So cute – perfect for watching Hocus Pocus with :)
Jessica (Coco/Mingo) recently posted..Inspired by: Beauty in the ordinary

Jessica (Coco/Mingo) commented on October 9th, 2013 at 5:02 pm

Thanks for the tip Jessica! I never get sick either, so this is super weird for me.

papernstitch commented on October 9th, 2013 at 6:00 pm

I am not surprised that you stayed crafty even when you’re sick! You are so talented and I love these little buckets for a scary movie :)

Victoria commented on October 9th, 2013 at 11:38 pm

Aw. Thanks so much Victoria! Means a lot coming from me.

papernstitch commented on October 10th, 2013 at 11:58 am

[…] curl up with a halloween movie and these popcorn party tubs! […]

Fresh Find Friday : The Proper Pinwheel commented on October 11th, 2013 at 10:02 am

That pumpkin face is my favorite. So sweet.

brittney commented on October 11th, 2013 at 3:28 pm

[…] Fotos […]

Diy para Halloween | ba2 Proyectos commented on October 16th, 2013 at 1:47 am

Awesome. Thanks Brittney.

papernstitch commented on October 16th, 2013 at 11:59 am

[…] 9. Popcorn Party Tubs DIY for Halloween […]

Make This: Eleven Halloween DIYs to Try Before October 31st | Paper & Stitch commented on October 28th, 2013 at 8:02 am