It’s Friday, which means it’s time to break out the glue gun and the rest of your DIY supplies. Here are six Halloween craft projects you might want to try this weekend…
(above) 1. Easy wire wall sign from Cupcakes and Cutlery
2. Halloween (Spider) Pie DIY from Paper & Stitch
3. Gold leaf Halloween postcards DIY from Lovely Indeed
4. Painted carmel apples from Athena Plichta for A Subtle Revelry
5. Boo banner from Rubyellen for A Beautiful Mess
6. Boston scream pie DIY from Martha Stewart
One and five are on my list for the weekend. What about you? Have any favorites?
Hope you have a great weekend.
4 comments | Click here to reply
Thanks for sharing my sign Brittni! I hope you have a great weekend!Sharon Garofalow
I completely agree Lauren. That’s why I love the Boston Cream Pie one. The floating bats take it to the next level. Hope you have a great weekend!papernstitch
i know it’s not supposed to be the focus of the diy, but i love the hanging bats over the pie! would be so cute for a dessert bar or something at a halloween party. have a great weekend brittni!lauren
love these ideas. especially the boo sign. too many crafts not enough hours in the day…oh how i wish i could quit my job and just stay home and craft and blog and surf the web all day long…awww to dream