01/16/14
10 comments Interior Obsessions: A Clean + Organized Workspace by   |   10 comments

A Tidy Workspace with Pegboard

One of my favorite things to do when a new year starts is organize and clean. Especially when it comes to my office and workspace areas. It just makes me feel inspired and ready to tackle the world again. Does it do the same thing for you?

So, I thought it would be good to roundup a handful of awesome (and tidy) workspaces for inspiration to kick off the first Interior Obsessions post of the new year.

1. (above) a very organized workspace, with a super cool pegboard wall

love this desk (verily magazine)

2. an all white workspace, with the beginnings of an inspiration wall

cool workspace with a great big window

3. a light-filled office with thoughtfully placed accessories and furniture

workspace-without-chair-at-desk

4. a space with plenty of storage and shelving

whit workspace with container clutter & plenty of storage

5. an office with contained clutter (in a good way) and loads of storage

A Clean Desk with Nothing on It

6. and finally, a completely cleared desk area, ready for inspiration to strike

What inspires you to come up with new ideas and get back to work after a break? Do you find having a clean workspace helps or are you in the ‘messier the better’ camp when it comes to your workspace?

10 comments to Interior Obsessions: A Clean + Organized Workspace Click here to reply

Clean workspaces make a WORLD of difference! Clutter tends to drain me, and I feel psychologically cluttered too. I like the white open spaces and organized cubbies for everything to go into!
Annie recently posted..How To: Create Custom Facebook Photo Album Covers

Annie commented on January 16th, 2014 at 12:36 pm

Yes! Clutter is draining isn’t it, Annie? Admittedly, sometimes clutter is necessary….during a big project or something. But making my workspace clean again after the messy projects are done feels so good.

papernstitch commented on January 16th, 2014 at 1:09 pm

Beautiful spaces! I would love to have such a tidy and light place. By now I have to deal with messy crowded room. but one day… ;)
Drycha recently posted..Up in the sky

Drycha commented on January 16th, 2014 at 1:10 pm

I totally know what you mean Drycha. It’s definitely a task to keep things clutter-free and organized, but I’m always up for a good challenge. :)

papernstitch commented on January 16th, 2014 at 2:00 pm

As I sit in my disaster of a workspace… I hope to have a studio that clean and organized some day! Love the white floors and that peg board!
Kelly @ Studio DIY recently posted..DIY Confetti Cannon Makeover

Kelly @ Studio DIY commented on January 16th, 2014 at 2:12 pm

Kel – I can help you organize in March, if it’s not done yet. Or just do floor angels all day long in that amazing space! Either one.

papernstitch commented on January 16th, 2014 at 5:28 pm

Mine is neither clean nor organized. Joanna :)

Addicted to Crafts commented on January 17th, 2014 at 8:57 am

Where do you find the white ceramic containers for your tools? I’ve been trying to find them to put utensils in them

Samantha Morlote commented on February 8th, 2014 at 12:40 pm

The white container is from West Elm. Here’s the link http://rstyle.me/n/e964fmvmw

papernstitch commented on February 8th, 2014 at 2:40 pm

[…] Favorite Organized Space […]

Favorite Things Friday #4 - Love of Family & Home commented on February 14th, 2014 at 10:15 pm