One of my favorite things to do when a new year starts is organize and clean. Especially when it comes to my office and workspace areas. It just makes me feel inspired and ready to tackle the world again. Does it do the same thing for you?
So, I thought it would be good to roundup a handful of awesome (and tidy) workspaces for inspiration to kick off the first Interior Obsessions post of the new year.
1. (above) a very organized workspace, with a super cool pegboard wall
2. an all white workspace, with the beginnings of an inspiration wall
3. a light-filled office with thoughtfully placed accessories and furniture
4. a space with plenty of storage and shelving
5. an office with contained clutter (in a good way) and loads of storage
6. and finally, a completely cleared desk area, ready for inspiration to strike
What inspires you to come up with new ideas and get back to work after a break? Do you find having a clean workspace helps or are you in the 'messier the better' camp when it comes to your workspace?