I don’t know about you, but I’m really, really ready for spring and summer to pop up rn, especially after this week’s trip to NYC during a blizzard. Nbd. So, I made a little cocktail with tropical vibes to help channel the warmer weather seasons. Even if it means I’m sipping on one of these while wearing a winter coat.
I partnered with Seven Daughters to share a pineapple lime sangria spritzer recipe that might as well be served out of coconuts – definitely bringing those beach vibes. It’s a little bit sweet, a little bit tart. That lime definitely adds a kick. Click through for the recipe.
Ingredients (serve 6-8)
- 1 750 mL bottle of Seven Daughters Moscato
- 1 whole pineapple (organic)*
- 3/4 cup of pineapple juice
- 2 cups of lemon lime soda
- 3 fresh limes (organic)*
*I’d recommend organic limes and pineapple, since the skin has been left on for this recipe.
1. Start by coring and slicing in half, cutting 1/2 the pineapple into 1/4 inch slices and the other half into larger slices for garnish. Then, slice 2 of the 3 limes into thin(ish) slices. Add pineapple and limes into large pitcher.
2. Pour in pineapple juice, then add bottle of Seven Daughters Moscato, and the juice of 1 fresh lime. Chill for 2-4 hours.
3. When ready to serve, pour over ice, add a splash of lemon lime soda to each glass, and use extra pineapple and lime slices to garnish, along with edible flowers.
What do you think sangria spritzers like this one? And more importantly, are you as ready for spring and summer as I am?
This post is in partnership with Seven Daughters. Be sure to follow Seven Daughters on Facebook and Instagram for hosting / entertaining ideas and more. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help keep Paper & Stitch running.