With our recent move, I’ve been spending more and more time in the kitchen. Mostly because its completely open to the living room and dining area, so it’s just more fun to be in there than before. As fun as doing the dishes can be, I guess.
But I realized, with all the extra time I’ve been spending in there, I could use some cooler kitchen stuff. So I put together my picks for the coolest kitchen items I could find, complete with a pink marble serving board, a copper paper towel holder, and more.
1. linen stripe napkin set from Leif
2. splatter porcelain bowl from Neighborly (have this + LOVE it – it’s huge)
3. pink marble serving board from Leif
4. glass french press from Poketo
5. windowpane tray from Leif
6. small pink marble bowl from Need Supply
7. copper kitchen utensils from Leif
8. marble + brass mortar and pestle from Need Supply
9. houseplants tray from Leif
10. pasta pan from Need Supply
11. natural knit potholder (also have this and love it) from Leif
12. marble and copper paper towel holder from Need Supply
13. dashes and moon tea towel from Jenny Pennywood
14. yellow peeler from Neighborly
15. indigo brush plate from Need Supply
16. gold measuring cups from Ferm Living
Did I miss anything? What are your must-have kitchen items?