I’m back home after a whirlwind weekend in Texas and it is SO cold here in Atlanta this week. Like, bundle up and hide from the wind so you don’t get chapped lips cold.
So I’m rounding up my favorite coats to keep you warm all winter long, with an awesome winter coats collection that I would love to have in my closet…
1. Jesper fringe cardigan jacket from Anthropologie
2. Lucia trench coat from Need Supply $69
3. Black Crane long cream coat from Need Supply
4. Farrow swing coat from Need Supply $64
5. Silence + Noise bomber from Urban Outfitters $89 (plus extra 30% off rn)
6. Levi’s denim trucker jacket from Anthropologie $90
7. Shaina Mote ecru swing trench from Bona Drag
8. Rachel Comey frida jacket from Need Supply
9. Last but not least, #9 on the list is actually the very top image. It’s the Lauren Manoogian capote coat from Bona Drag. It looks so damn cozy.
And if those winter coats don’t do it for you, I have a few more! Honorable mention goes to… a peachy dream space coat from Need Supply (on sale right now), this hooded anorak from Anthropologie, a geo bomber from Anthropologie,the hanne trench coat from Club Monaco, and the lissah coat also from Club Monaco (on sale). Plus, this faux leather biker jacket from ASOS, which is only $63!
What awesome winter coats do you have your eye on right now?
8 comments | Click here to reply
Me too Jessica. Though, I kind of like all of the options, so I might be a little biased. 🙂Brittni
I love that bomber from UO x
Jessica — NinetyCoJessica
Yes! Such a pretty color, Michelle. And unusual for a coat. I love it.Brittni
How beautiful is number 4? Love those picks!Michelle
Glad you like ’em.Brittni
Wow ! these are awesome coats for winter, i really like them.inlay work
Totally Greta! That’s a good one. 🙂Brittni
Oooo that swing trench has my name on it! haha
These are perfect for LA weather- thanks!