It’s strange, now that I am kind of without a home of my own (at least temporarily), all I want to do is look at home decor projects. WHY!? I know I can’t complete any big (or small) projects right now. We can’t fit even one more thing in the car when we move to our next (mystery) location.
BUT that doesn’t mean I can’t share the projects I am dreaming about with you, right? So here are the housewares projects I am dying to try right now…
1. (above) Make Striped Painted Shelves
2. Painting a Set of Plates w/ Porcelaine Markers
5. DIY Bow Pillow
P.S. I also write for Curbly and Momtastic. Here are my posts from the week.
- 5 Etsy Shops for Your Trendy Tot
- 8 Outdoor DIY Projects for Summer
- How to Make a Modern Paper Mache Pendant Lamp
- How to Make Cross Stitch Office Supplies
Hope you have a great weekend! Catch you next week.