Trust me, I know your a stylish gal already. But everyone is a work in progress, right?
So here are my top picks for fashion-related projects….With these DIYs at your fingertips, you’re going to look (even more) amazing!
1. Cone Stud Bracelet DIY from A Pair and a Spare
2. DIY Floral Crown from Kelli Murray
3. Lucky Number Tote Bag from She Knows
4. Fringe Earrings DIY from Dotcomsformoms (by Alison)
5. How to Sew a Color Block Dress from Style Scrapbook
6. Leather Peter Pan Collar from Love Maegan
7. $3 Polka Dot Top Refashion from Extra Petite
8. Neon DIY Shoe Makeover from papernstitch (that’s me)
9. Skirt to Purse DIY from Sincerely, Kinsey
10. Paint your own Landscape Dress from Scathingly Brilliant
11. How to Make Cute + Colorful Barrettes from Making it Lovely (by Andrea Howe)
What project(s) will you be trying this weekend?
Let me know in the comments below.
P.S. I also write for Curbly. Here are my posts from there for the week…
- A huge kitchen transformation (before and after makeover)
- How to sun dye fabric for upholstery projects
- How to make (edible) watercolor cookies
Have a great weekend!