Last week was all about fall hats, but this week I’m focused on a mother must-have access for fall: the perfect bag. There are quite a few bags that have caught my eye this season, and because I’ve been known to be a little bit of a bag hag myself, I couldn’t resist sharing a handful of favorites with you to kick off the season.
Pretty much every type of bag I could think of made the list – shoulder bag, clutch, tote, carryall, wristlet, etc. But if I’m missing anything, be sure to let me know. I’d love hear about your fave fall bags this season too.
1. (above) Morgan Crossbody Bag from Madewell
2. Love this round wristlet. That blue is the perfect color!
3. Clare V leopard clutch modeled by A House in the Hills
4. Obsessed with this clutch! Obsessed.
5. Can’t go wrong with a bag from AANDD.
6. Love the color of this bag. And the oversized scale!
7. This minty color would look so good with fall browns and terra cotta.
8. My trusty Marc Jacobs bag (that I bring with me everywhere). Originally shared on my very first Wear This post.
9. This bucket bag by Silence + Noise. Yes, please!
10. Clare V patchwork tote that I first spotted in the fall lookbook.
11. And this black bag with gold handles (!!) is insane(ly good).
Did your favorite bag make the list? Which one is your fave (if you could only choose one)?
17 comments | Click here to reply
I’m not a huge fan of all the bags, but I did love the Morgan Crossbody Bag and I did like the blue round wristlet and Clare V patchwork tote. xx
The last one kinda looks like a laundry bag! it’s still awesome and super unique though!Elsie
LOVE the Clare V Leopard clutch!! On my wish list!Alli
I love the round wristlet as well! So different and the colors is beyond gorgeous.Jessie @ Chasing Belle
I’ve never heard of the term ‘bag hag’ and I LOVE it. Great choices presented here. I need to get a nice clutch and would love a small cross body for casual evenings out when I don’t want to carry everything but the kitchen sink.lisa thomson-the great escape
That mint bag is gorgeous!
Love them all but ones with straps work best with me.pat.
All are amazing loved the mint one more than others.Sonali
Oh last black one is absolutely gorgeous!Marta
What’s the brand?
And maybe with silver it will be even more excellent!
They are all so gorgeous but I particularly love the leopard and the orange one.MsTomie
Love that last black bag its super cute!
Haha. Me too Rachel! Love both of those, but especially the paint splattered clutch. So good.Brittni
im in dire need of the lepoard print and paint slappered clutches!
I hear that, Devinne. That blue one is pretty awesome.Brittni
There is no bag on this list that I don’t wish I had!! That little blue one is especially lovely!Devinne S.
I love that one too, Jodie. Though I would probably have issues getting all of my stuff in there too. 🙂Brittni
I’m not sure I’d actually be able to fit all my stuff in it, but that blue round bag is gorgeous!! Great picks x