Last week was all about fall hats, but this week I’m focused on a mother must-have access for fall: the perfect bag. There are quite a few bags that have caught my eye this season, and because I’ve been known to be a little bit of a bag hag myself, I couldn’t resist sharing a handful of favorites with you to kick off the season.
Pretty much every type of bag I could think of made the list – shoulder bag, clutch, tote, carryall, wristlet, etc. But if I’m missing anything, be sure to let me know. I’d love hear about your fave fall bags this season too.
1. (above) Morgan Crossbody Bag from Madewell
2. Love this round wristlet. That blue is the perfect color!
3. Clare V leopard clutch modeled by A House in the Hills
4. Obsessed with this clutch! Obsessed.
5. Can’t go wrong with a bag from AANDD.
6. Love the color of this bag. And the oversized scale!
7. This minty color would look so good with fall browns and terra cotta.
9. This bucket bag by Silence + Noise. Yes, please!
10. Clare V patchwork tote that I first spotted in the fall lookbook.
11. And this black bag with gold handles (!!) is insane(ly good).
Did your favorite bag make the list? Which one is your fave (if you could only choose one)?