I’ve been working on some changes for the studio kitchen behind the scenes and have managed to amass a pretty big pile of inspiration. There are SO many options when it comes to cool kitchens, in some ways it feels like you can’t go wrong. You can go trendy, classic, budget-friendly, minimal, high-contrast, monochromatic, etc, etc. BUT with all of those options, it can be difficult to nail down just one look that fits the bill.
So, just for fun, let’s not bother to narrow things down and just admire all of the amazing options. Here are 17 incredibly cool kitchens in every style.
1. I’m not really an english country kind of girl, but pretty much anything that Emily Henderson does is gold. Including this kitchen.
2. I really like the idea of having a way to hang kitchen accessories underneath shelving, like this kitchen. Via House and Home.
3. An all white kitchen from Rye London never hurt nobody.
4. I love General Store founder Serena Mitnik-Miller’s homey, modern kitchen. Via Domino.
5. Everything about this kitchen is perfection, including the copper drawer pulls and dishwasher. Via Claire Zinnecker Design.
6. This kitchen reno from I Spy DIY feels like a modern way to do the farmhouse style, with clean lines and touches of wood and copper.
7. Rich, painted cabinets add a welcomed contrast in this open kitchen from Amber Interiors.
8. Ashley’s light and bright studio kitchenette has loads of DIY touches, that are also budget-friendly! Via Sugar & Cloth.
9. I love the minimalist design of Molly’s kitchen, from Almost Makes Perfect.
10. A minty fresh studio kitchen from Oh Happy Day.
11. A quaint and cozy kitchen makeover from New Darlings.
12. I love the open shelving that wraps around in Elsie’s kitchen. Via A Beautiful Mess.
13. Those pops of peachy pink are making me happy rn. Via Decoholic.
What does your dream kitchen look like? Which numbers are the closet to your style?