Tomorrow, I’m headed to sunny Scottsdale with 3 dear friends (Ashley, Kelly, and Lexy) for a little fun in the sun. It’s just for a few day, but I can’t even tell you how excited I am to be spending time with three ladies I hardly ever get to see. Follow along on Instagram and Snapchat for an overload of vacation pics and snaps.
Now typically, if I’m headed out on vacation, I’m usually desperate for it…burnt out on work, feeling uninspired, etc, etc. But this time, I’m not burnt out at all. In fact, I’m feeling pretty good about where things are headed at the moment…. The house isn’t on fire, I’m pretty caught up on work, the fam is a-okay, and the weather here has been fine.
BUT all that said, I’m still really, really thrilled to be taking a break to recharge. This will be the first time in a long time that I don’t feel ‘vacation desperation’ before heading out. Which I think means that I’ll be starting this mini vacay off on the best foot possible.
And to kick things off before I head out, I’m sharing a handful of vacation inspiration (the beach vibes / pool variety), to get you through your Thursday! I’ll be back tomorrow with a mega Mother’s Day brunch and giveaway. So be sure to check back for that…
1. (above) Where ever this is, I need to be there! Via McCann Design Group.
2. This insane beach in Greece! Via Conde Nast Traveler.
3. Welcome to Miami! Via Conde Nast Traveler.
4. Bondi Beach?! Yes, please. Via Emily Henderson.
5. Isla Morada (in the Florida, Keys). Via Sugar & Cloth.
6. My trip to St. John.
7. My trip to Palm Springs.
8. The unmistakeable white architecture in Santorini. Via Anna with Love.
9. The Amalfi Coast and those orange umbrellas. Via Studio DIY.
10. My Key West travel guide.
11. Would love to go to Hawaii again (haven’t been since I was little). Via The Proper Blog.
12. This resort in Maldives doesn’t look too shabby. Via One Kindesign.
13. More of my Virgin Islands trip.
14. Who’s ready to take a dip in this pool? Via Conde Nast Traveler.
Which one is your favorite? What would your dream vacation look like?
6 comments | Click here to reply
Ahhh this has me dreaming of my next vacation!!
All these pictures let me dream about Sunny holidays! All these destinations are beautiful! Love, LonnekeThis Girl Wears Jeans
I’ve never been, Michelle. But I would LOVE to go. Looks amazing!Brittni
Amalfi coast is my favourite place on earth, it’s so magical!Michelle
I hear that, Kimberly. 🙂Brittni
I’ll take 2, 8, and 12, please!Kimberly