This weekend, I’m heading off to Austin for SXSW! Will you be there too?! Let me know. But before getting packed up and heading out tomorrow, I wanted to send you off with a handful of DIYs to try. Naturally. Here are 7 DIYs to try this weekend.
1. DIY planters made of custom tinted plaster
2. embellished straw sloth DIY from A Beautiful Mess
3. DIY ring handle bag from A Pair and a Spare
4. DIY terrazzo earrings from Ctrl Curate
5. fresh fruit crostinis with homemade goat cheese
6. concrete table lamp Ikea hack
7. DIY notebooks with wallpaper scraps
P.S. If you’re headed to SXSW, be sure to swing by the Create & Cultivate pop up event this Sunday. I’m speaking on a panel (with some amazingly talented ladies) about social media. And then next week, I’m headed to NYC (fingers crossed that I don’t get stuck in the snowstorm) for an event. More on Insta, if you want to follow along.
Hope you have a happy weekend!