Admittedly, I’ve been riding the pastels train for quite some time now, and I intend to ride that damn thing into the sunset. But every once in a while, it’s nice to stop somewhere and metaphorically stretch my legs in another place (that I also love).
And that place is ‘bold town’….filled with bright, bold, vibrant colors that are guaranteed to make you smile. Or at least make you want to give somebody a high five. So, today I’m sharing a handful of my favorite bold interiors at the moment. Places that are practically oozing with strong color. Who’s with me?
1) Navy and mustard from Homestyle. (above)
2) That chair (!!) and colorful accents from The Design Files.
3) Bold color blocked storage from Sugar & Cloth.
4) Pops of color with accessories from my living room.
5) Those mustard yellow curtains in the Rachel Comey flagship store from Knstrct.
6) And a bold pattern accent wall from Miss Moss.
Have a favorite? And what do you think about bold colors in a living space? Love it or hate it?