When I was little, my mom would put together the most elaborate (and unique) Easter baskets for my brother and I. Every single year. And while the idea of an Easter basket typically feels a bit cheesy, those baskets she made for us never were. They were filled with our favorite things. My basket would have something like my fave perfume, something cute for my room, my fave candies, a cute pair of sunnies, etc, etc.
So, I thought it would be fun to put together a few Easter baskets from start to finish this year that any adult (and maybe even some teens) would love to receive. They’re broken down into 3 different budgets and include the basket AND all of the goodies for inside the basket to make it super easy. Click through to see all three!
Under $60 Easter Basket
Let’s start with something simple, and affordable. Everything you see above (the basket AND all of the gifts) add up to less than $60. So you can give a really great Easter basket of goodies without breaking the bank. There’s even a couple of Easter DIY ideas in there, to round things out (and help save the budget a little bit).
1. DIY dip dyed woven basket $6 – super affordable Easter basket
2. neutrals collection nail polish from Urban Outfitters $5
3. stone fruit bowl from Obscura $15
4. lip scrub from Anthropologie $8.95
5. star anklet socks from Madewell $3.99
6. mini instax glitter frame from Urban Outfitters $6
7. sprinkles Easter pretzels from Fatty Sundays $3.49
8. matcha hand cream from Urban Outfitters $8
9. make your own DIY Easter egg bath bombs $3
Total Cost: $59.43
Under $100 Easter Basket
A step up from the under $60 Easter baskets. For a little extra cash, you can give a few more substantial pieces. Worth it (in my opinion) – look at all of these goodies.
1. dome earring organizer from Urban Outfitters $8
2. two ingredient natural DIY lip gloss $5
3. plaster covered candles DIY $5 (for a whole set)
4. natural pink vase set from IKEA $5.99
5. metal market basket from Need Supply $26 – use this as the Easter basket
6. speckled ring holder from Urban Outfitters $6
7. macaron 6 piece gift box from Lette Macarons $13
8. balm dot com from Glossier $12
9. dyed Postal Co notebook from Need Supply $17
Total cost: $97.99
Luxe Easter Basket ($150 and Up)
And last but not least… If you’re feeling extra generous or just want to go luxe for the holiday, this last Easter basket setup is for you. And I think it’s my favorite one! I might need to make myself an Easter basket this year.
1. spun copper bowl from Need Supply $48 – my fave Easter ‘basket’ idea
2. ceramic planter from Poketo $32
3. pink and gold dish from Herbivore $20
4. facial oil from Herbivore $28
5. color block socks from Anthropologie $18
6. half moon hair clip set from Poketo $20 – bought these and love ’em
7. small Baggu pouch from Bando $28
8. moon fruit from Herbivore $58
9. gourmet chocolate bar from Compartes $12.95
Total cost: $264.95
What sort of things would you like to see in your own Easter basket if the sky was the limit? And what traditions do you take part in every Easter (if any)? I wanna know!