Happy Friday! This weekend, I have a bunch of boring housework to do (laundry, dishes, etc) that I’ve been putting off for far too long. I still haven’t even unpacked my suitcase from last week’s trip. So, I guess I have some catching up to do. Does anyone else wait forever to unpack their suitcase after a trip though? Or is it just me?
Anyway, enough about my very exciting weekend plans. If you have some time for a DIY project or two this weekend, I have a handful of faves to keep you busy. Click through for all 6 weekend project ideas.
1. how to customize a plain rug
2. DIY clay wind chimes from Design Sponge
3. faux stoneware salt cellars project from Sugar & Cloth
4. round market bag DIY from Dossier
5. colorful rope necklace from Design Sponge
6. DIY catch all from The House that Lars Built
Hope you have a happy weekend.