Happy Friday! This weekend, I have a bunch of boring housework to do (laundry, dishes, etc) that I’ve been putting off for far too long. I still haven’t even unpacked my suitcase from last week’s trip. So, I guess I have some catching up to do. Does anyone else wait forever to unpack their suitcase after a trip though? Or is it just me?
Anyway, enough about my very exciting weekend plans. If you have some time for a DIY project or two this weekend, I have a handful of faves to keep you busy. Click through for all 6 weekend project ideas.
1. how to customize a plain rug
2. DIY clay wind chimes from Design Sponge
3. faux stoneware salt cellars project from Sugar & Cloth
4. round market bag DIY from Dossier
5. colorful rope necklace from Design Sponge
6. DIY catch all from The House that Lars Built
Hope you have a happy weekend.
5 comments | Click here to reply
great DIY ideas!ivana split
These ideas are fantastic! really love the rug idea and will definitely try it out, thanks for serving up this great inspiration.Emile Borisaite
The market bag is so cool, and I like the necklace! Great picks!Michelle
These are really good ideas. I love the rug.Courtney Hardy
So beautiful ideas.Thanks for sharingThe pink pineapple