We’re already one week into October and I can hardly believe how fast the time is flying by. Truthfully though, all the days seem to be (slightly) mashing together at this point. So, it might just seem to be flying by to me?
Either way, if I could find some time for a few DIYs, this is what I’d be making this weekend…
1. modern DIY bathroom organizer
2. no-weave rainbow wall hanging from Studio DIY
3. DIY belt bag from Oh Joy
4. easy parquet table idea from Fall for DIY
5. finger knit hanging plant holder DIY from Flax and Twine
6. how to hand paint your own floor tile design
Hope you have a happy weekend.