I’ve been in DIY land all week long, catching up on projects from while I was away. But I thought I’d pop in to share a handful of my favorite projects from around the web before attempting to get a whole lot of last minute Easter projects done for next week.
Anybody else doing that today? I can’t believe how fast this month has gone by.
1. Dye your Easter eggs using indigo by Stephanie Gerber on Tuts Plus
2. Whip up mock raspberry peach bellinis on A Subtle Revelry
3. Make a pretty + pastel garland out of coffee filters on 31 Bits
4. Put together a bouquet to make someone’s day on Paper & Stitch
5. And bake citrus shortbread cookies with beet glaze on Designlovefest
P.S. Big thank you to Paste Magazine for naming Paper & Stitch one of the top ten DIY craft blogs to follow. I’m #2, after A Beautiful Mess. It’s an honor to be included. See all ten blogs on the list right here.
Hope you have a great weekend.
7 comments | Click here to reply
[…] business tips, and she just happens to live here in Jacksonville. My favorite series is “Projects to Try this Weekend.” She posts it every Friday, and there’s always at least one on the list that I want to […]Blogs I Love Following » Pink Coffee Photo Blog
These are lovely. Especially the Easter Eggs -they would look perfect in my Easter Showstopper Chocolate Basket.Hayley
I love those cookies they look delicious.She
Hi!!diy's for you and me
You have an amazing blog!
I love the indigo dyed easter eggs, and I was blown away by the color of those beet-glazed cookies on DLF! Have a great weekend 🙂Kevin | Thou Swell
innovative! thanks! would try some of these 🙂T