In between naps and a couple of work projects this weekend, I plan to tackle a DIY or two. Want to join me?
These are my favorite crafty ideas from around the web this week. I totally need to try #5 – any excuse to break out the paints is okay by me.
1. DIY copper chemist vase from The Merry Thought
3. Make your own vintage style poster from Azul Home
4. DIY beaded cocktail stirrers from Scout
5. Ombre watercolor shoes DIY from Lovely Indeed
P.S. I also write for other sites around the web. Here are my recent posts elsewhere…
- Roundup: 20 Amazing DIY Outdoor Wedding Ideas
- Before and After: Cozy Living Room Makeover
- Before and After: A Junk Shed gets Converted into a Cool Living Space
- Move Over Hammocks: How to Make an Outdoor Bed Swing
Hope you have a great weekend!