This weekend, I’m hoping to get a DIY Father’s Day project wrapped up so I can post it next week. How is Father’s Day almost here already? But as for today, I am most definitely celebrating National Donut Day with a donut…or two…or three. Don’t judge.
Before I step into a donut coma, though, I better round up my DIY favorites for the weekend. Here are 6 DIYs to try this weekend.
1. Create a Jumbo DIY Sequin Ampersand from Ashley for Lulu’s
2. Make Your Own Waffle Cones from Designlovefest
3. Make Hand Painted Watermelon Donuts for Donut Day from Paper & Stitch
4. Upcycle an Old Mirror with this Braided Cording Technique from me for Curbly
5. Revamp a Floppy Hat, Donut Style from Studio DIY
6. Bake Raspberry Chocolate Hand Pies from A House in the Hills
Hope you have a great weekend.