This week has been an interesting one…Filled with a couple of realizations that I’ll leave for another time, except to say… You know when you know you have to make a hard decision and you kind of don’t want to have to choose one way or the other? But then once you do decide, you’re filled with relief?
Well, that’s what happened this week. And it’s exciting and scary at the same time. But mostly just exciting. Sorry to be cryptic. I pinkie promise to share the details as soon as I can.
But for now…let’s just jump into the excitement for the weekend with these 6 DIYs to try…
1. messy chignon hair + DIY copper accessory
2. DIY velvet covered books from Fall for DIY
3. how to dye synthetic materials, like faux fur rugs
4. DIY geometric wood headboard from I Spy DIY
5. decorative DIY marble plates from Sugar & Cloth
6. DIY glitter tray from Studio DIY
Hope you have a good weekend.