This week was a good one for DIYs. I mean look at that leather envelope project and those painted fruit macarons! Lots of cool stuff to make over the weekend.
Here are six DIYs to try this weekend…
1. the most amazing DIY fruit macarons from Sugar & Cloth
2. ice cream sandwich donuts from Studio DIY
3. the cutest mini DIY leather envelopes from Mamie Boude
4. textured clay drink stirrers project for summer entertaining that I made
5. DIY crowns made from recycled cereal boxes that I made for Momtastic
6. grapefruit guava and rum sorbet recipe from Artful Desperado
P.S. I’m headed to New York on Sunday (just for the day) to celebrate my friend Kelly‘s bridal shower, and I couldn’t be more excited. If you have any must-stop places to recommend, let me know. It’s a quick trip, but I’m sure I can fit in some good eats (aka donuts or a little bistro / cafe) or a little shopping. So, I’d love your suggestions if you have any.
Have a great weekend.