Are you as excited for the long weekend as I am?
I’m planning to get ahead on a few work related things and then take a day or two off to lounge around in my pajamas. But not before trying my hand at a few end of summer projects…mostly food related.
Here are my DIY picks for the long Labor Day weekend…
1. a healthy Labor Day snack + DIY paper cones on Designlovefest
2. marshmallow macaron sandwiches (tomorrow is national toasted marshmallow day)
3. mojito ice cubes (!!!) from Ashley on LuLu’s
4. edible nameplates made from pie crust (yum) and other DIY party ideas
6. a DIY cake dome for your favorite desserts from Mandi on A Beautiful Mess
Happy weekend to you! See you on Tuesday with an end of summer recipe.