Even with yesterday off, it’s been a busy week around here. So I am looking forward to relaxing for a couple of days and watching movies…and (maybe) tackling a few DIY projects. And speaking of DIYs, you know I couldn’t let the week end without sharing a few of my favorites, from around the web. Here are 6 craft projects I’m loving this week…
1. string bracelet with wire shapes DIY from Henry happened
2. DIY candles from Once Wed
3. wire scarf headband DIY from The House that Lars Built for Scarves.net
4. moon phase shirt tutorial from Sincerely Kinsey
5. make this coffee table from Almost Makes Perfect
6. embossed geometric party bags DIY from Paper & Stitch
Hope you have a great weekend!