Tomorrow, I’m headed to sunny California to spend a couple of days with family, before heading to Yosemite for the week. Follow my adventures on Instagram, for photos from my trip. But before I head out, here are a handful of DIYs to kick off the weekend…
1. DIY Faux Ceramic Glazed Beads from Fall For DIY
2. Matzo Crack S’mores Recipe from Zoe Bakes
3. DIY Marbleized Ribbon from Oh Happy Day
4. Ginkgo Leaf Earrings DIY from Well Nesting
5. DIY Message and Memo Board from Atilio
6. 30 Second Hardware Store Hack for My Inspiration Board
Hope you have a great weekend.
10 comments | Click here to reply
love this ginkgo leaf earrings!
Thanks for these DIYs’ Brittni!Trish Stone
I actually tried out the smores recipe, gaah they were delicous.
Anywho, have fun in Cali!
I love this! Really cute DIYs!Lucy
Safe travels, B! If your plane happens to detour to LA, I wouldn’t complain! 😉Kelly @ Studio DIY
Love the marbled ribbon, so gorgeous! xMadeleine | The Daily Mark
Oh these are so pretty! Off to checkout the last two.Alyssa
Thank you so much for including my glazed beads Brittni! I love every single thing in this round up. Have a great trip this week!Fran
Those ribbons look gorgeous!
Agree with you Karen. That memo board is a good one!Brittni
I like the memo board! Cute organization