Happy Friday! I don’t know how the week passed by so quickly, but I have to say, I’m not mad it. I’m ready for you weekend.
What about you? Have any plans? Because if you don’t, I have a few suggestions for you…Well, actually, six suggestions. Here are my 6 fave DIYs to try this weekend…
1. DIY Crisscross Coasters from Fall for DIY
3. DIY Pocket Planners that I made for Handmade Charlotte
4. A Braided Bun Tutorial from Lark & Linen
5. Stamped Tea Towel DIY from Blackbird
6. Double Tahini Sandwich Cookies Recipe from Fix Feast Flair
P.S. If you haven’t already, be sure to check out my friends Kelly and Jeff’s amazing online Instagram course called Can’t Crop This. It just launched last week and is filled with tips and strategies to help you build your community, refine your brand, make money, and more. More info here.
Hope you have a great weekend.