This week, I’ve been tackling a lot of behind the scenes food projects, which I’ll be sharing in the coming weeks. But today I’m focused on non-food DIYs to try because it’s Friday. Yay! Cue the confetti canons. Or something celebratory, at least.
Here are a handful of my favorite DIYs to try this weekend…
1. DIY marble and granite tassel necklace via Fall for DIY
2. DIY hanging mirror via Sugar & Cloth
3. DIY denim dress (without a pattern) via A Beautiful Mess
5. DIY marble pitcher via The Sweetest Occassion (so pretty!)
6. DIY cornhole game via Lovely Indeed
Hope you have a great weekend.