Last weekend, Jeff and I (and Luna) were hanging out in the sunshine state, which was really fun. But after an action-packed July 4th, all I really want to do this weekend is catch up on my television shows and get a few DIY projects crossed off my list.
You with me? I hope so because I have some weekend DIYs for you to try…
1. DIY espadrille sandals from A Beautiful Mess
2. lemon and herb french fries recipe
3. copper punched DIY votives from Design Sponge
4. striped DIY iPhone case from The Sweetest Occasion
5. spicy grilled watermelon from Floating Kitchen
6. DIY hanging planter shelf from Curbly
Hope you have a great weekend.