Today, I’m busy prepping a bunch of projects because next week is going to be a doozie…I’ll be up to my ears in fresh flowers for the first of my new flower series posts, which I’m really looking forward to sharing. And I will also be finishing up a few freelance projects for the holidays (as in Halloween and Christmas – how is this year flying by so fast?).
What are you up to this weekend? Anything fun?
Because I’m hoping you’ll have time for a few DIYs. Naturally, I have some good ones to share before heading out for the weekend…
1. DIY confetti manicure from Studio DIY
2. DIY bike basket from The Merry Thought
3. chunky long necklace DIY from For the Makers
4. DIY sea salt soap from Hello Home
6. paper gem cake toppers from Kamryn for designlovefest
P.S. Today is the last day to submit your shop for the next P & S exhibition. You can check out the online gallery here and submit your shop for consideration via this quick and easy form. Deadline is tonight at midnight, so hurry over.
Have a great weekend!