This week has been a fun one, with yesterday’s announcement, visiting potentially studio spaces, and plenty of kitchen activity for some upcoming food recipes (sneak peek of one of ’em here). But as much fun as it’s been, I’m still super pumped about the fact that’s Friday and the weekend is finally here! What about you?
If you find yourself with some downtime during your days off, I’ve rounded up some of my fave DIYs to try for the weekend…All I have to say is number 5. NUMBER 5!
1. Cherry limeade granita recipe
2. DIY espadrilles from Ada Spragg
3. DIY hanging planter from The Merrythought
4. Dip dyed DIY laundry bag
5. Nacho pie from Recipe Tin Eats
6. Match point DIY cuff bracelet from For the Makers
Hope you have a great weekend!