This week, I’ve been working on some new recipes, wrapping up a couple of sewing projects (yes, sewing) with Linda, and going through all the applications so far for the P&S job listings (I’ll be taking applications through end of day this Monday the 24th, FYI).
So, after we wrap up a little shoot later today, you can probably find me bundled up under a blanket and binging on Netflix (I just finished up BoJack Horseman. Do you watch this show?) with a taco in my hand. And then, tomorrow, Jeff and I are going to head here again, and get away from our computers for the day. And maybe see a movie.
Before heading out though, I wanted to share a few DIYs to try over the weekend. Just in case you find yourself with a little free time. Let’s do this…
1. Cotton candy donuts (!!!) from Studio DIY
2. Color blocked cocktail recipe (frozen sangria to be exact
3. Chocolate covered strawberry cake ball truffles
4. DIY paper prize ribbon from The House That Lars Built
5. DIY starburst stenciled (faux) wallpaper from Design Sponge
6. Abstract color cloud art with permanent markers
Hope you have a great weekend!