Last night, Jeff and I went to Cirque du Soleil for the first time ever (it was the Kurios show) and it was amazing. So much fun and would highly recommend going if you’re in Atlanta. But this morning, I’m really tired after such an action packed night. So I imagine, we won’t be doing much this weekend. Except maybe packing, but that’s a story for another day.
So, let’s just jump into this week’s 6 DIYs to try…
1. DIY concrete vase with a mailing tube
2. how to make a budget-friendly bench in an hour
3. DIY rainbow St Patrick’s Day shoes from The House That Lars Built
4. hand painted indigo clay bowls DIY from Alice and Lois
5. DIY marble and gold accent table from Sugar & Cloth
6. upside down floral arrangements for Easter (or anytime of year)
Hope you have a great weekend.