Yesterday I went to a friend’s art show, which was amazing. And today I’m taking it easy and getting caught up on a few behind the scenes projects before heading over to a festival that is literally across the street from our house (for those times that you’re super lazy but still want to do something). What about you? What are you up to?
If you happen to have some time to squeeze in some DIYs, these are the six DIYs I’m recommending this week…
1. strawberry coconut butter cups from Salted Plains
2. DIY workspace tables
3. sriracha bacon and egg breakfast sandwiches from The Merrythought
4. how to make a spring bouquet
5. DIY room spray from Designlovefest
6. shibori lunch bags DIY from Sweet Paul Magazine
Hope you have a good weekend!