These last two weeks have been the busiest in a while. And I don’t say that to complain, I just mention it so that you know how excited I am about the weekend! Because it’s only 8 hours away…not that I’m counting or anything.
I think tomorrow Jeff and I are going to go see a movie, after we meet with a personal trainer because we finally booked a beach trip and its only a month away – so I need to put down the animal cracker fudge and get to (stair) steppin’. And then Sunday will probably just be a lazy day, where we hang at home with Luna and Franz. My favorite kind of Sundays.
Anyway, what are you up to this weekend? Any fun plans? If you want to give some new DIYs a try, I have a handful of suggestions for you…
1. palm leaf table runner idea from Martha Stewart
2. woven DIY basket planter from Fall for DIY
3. DIY tinted plaster + how to make mini plaster planters
4. DIY weaving from A Beautiful Mess
5. confetti pattern DIY placemats from Sugar & Cloth
6. birthday cake ice cream recipe
Hope you have a good weekend.