Maybe it’s the Cinco de Mayo vibes of the day or maybe I feel bad after declaring myself a neutrals girl, but I snuck some color into this week’s DIYs to try.
I cannot wait to try #4! And I already had a bike project in mind that I wanted to try, so #1 is giving me some inspiration rn too. Click through for all 6 weekend project ideas.
1. DIY fabric bike from Brit + Co
2. how to make standard pillowcases in 15 minutes
3. paper strawberry surprise balls from The House that Lars Built
4. DIY stenciled monstera leaf napkins from Sarah Hearts
5. how to make a giant DIY mood board organizer
6. pull through double braid from A Beautiful Mess
What are your plans for the weekend? Anything fun?