Don’t worry. I didn’t loose my mind. I totally know that tomorrow is Friday, not today. But since tomorrow is also the Fourth of July and my brother is coming into town to celebrate, I’m taking tomorrow off for the most part. And will be starting my weekend a little early this week.
What about you? Any fun plans for this weekend? I hope so!
In case you have some time set aside for a DIY or two this weekend though, I’ve rounded up some of my faves for you to try. Here are my 6 favorite DIYs from the week…
1. giant paper bead garland DIY from Ashley on Oh Happy Day
2. the ten minute angel food cake (perfect for the Fourth) on Paper & Stitch
3. the easiest berry and mayo cream popsicles on Paper & Stitch
4. lemonade 101, the DIY way from Lindsey on Design Mom
6. and a textured leather pillow project from Laura on A Beautiful Mess
P.S. If you’re looking for an insanely easy DIY for the Fourth, make these red, white, and blue ice cubes like the ones I made for Momtastic. Perfect for summer cocktails and lemonade.
Hope you have a lovely, sparkler-filled weekend.