I have been DIYing my way through the week behind the scenes, but that’s not going to stop me from rounding up a few of my favorites for some weekend project dreaming.
As for the weekend, I’m officially working through it because on Monday morning I’m heading to Chattanooga for a few days away with my girls – Ashley and Kayla (also known as two-thirds of the Sugar & Cloth team). But in between work stuff and catching up on The Mindy Project (I can’t work the whole weekend, can I?!), I’ll be daydreaming about having time for one of these 6 weekend DIYs to try.
1. DIY planter closet from Coco Lapine Design
2. a $5 hanging planter DIY hack
3. DIY cleansing yoga mat spray from Ctrl Curate
4. DIY floating flower table display from Sugar & Cloth
5. DIY artwork in five minutes
6. DIY woven wall hanging from Sarah Sherman Samuel
Hope you have a happy weekend.