This weekend is Easter here in the states, and while Jeff and I don’t have anything planned, I might try one more Easter egg DIY before Sunday rolls around. We’ll see.
What are you up to this weekend? Any big Easter plans or maybe planning a DIY or two? I have a handful of projects to keep you busy if you have some free time. Click through for all 6 DIY ideas.
1. DIY rollup organizer
2. brushstroke painted mugs project from Fall for DIY
3. woven pendant tutorial from Fabrica de Imaginacion (photo from Etsy blog)
4. giant DIY mood board organizer
5. DIY color blocked pillows
6. cute purse makeover from Oh Happy Day
Hope you have a happy weekend, and if you’re celebrating, a happy Easter as well!