This weekend is a little busy behind the scenes. But in a good way – preparing for two things that I’m pretty excited about (and will share soon). If you’re getting ready for the weekend with something creative in mind, I have a handful of DIY ideas to try, as usual. Click through for all the links.
1. DIY shoe makeover (painter edition)
2. how to make leather cabinet pulls
3. DIY mounted jewelry display from Ctrl + Curate
4. DIY summer rope necklace also from Ctrl + Curate
5. (fringe) jean jacket DIY
6. how to make a woven headboard from Etsy
Hope you have a happy weekend.