Happy Friday! Anyone else feel like this week flew by?! I’m headed to the botanical gardens later today, but wanted to make sure to share my fave weekend projects in case you’re in the mood for some crafting. I snuck in some summer / July Fourth projects if you’re planning anything for next week. How is it already almost July?!
1. DIY clay rainbow vase from Bliss Makes
2. DIY jean shorts designs for July 4th
3. DIY clay jewelry projects
4. a unique DIY necklace idea made of wire
5. July Fourth party from designlovefest
6. macrame market bag from We Love Handmade
Hope you have a happy weekend.
5 comments | Click here to reply
Love the macrame market bag, it’s so stylish! Thanks for sharing!Michelle
Love the ideas but would be handy if the string bag was in English! I realise there are photos but sometimes it is helpful to read instructions too.Jayne
These ideas are always so ingeniousThe pink pineapple
Thanks Courtney. Happy Friday!Brittni
These are good ideas. The clay earrings sound awesome.Courtney Hardy