I have a doctors appointment this morning (which I actually enjoy going to now that I’m getting closer and closer to my due date). But when I get home, I plan to tackle a huge pile of projects that are finished but not yet scheduled. Because with two months left before baby, I’m doing my best to work ahead on projects so that there’s always a steady flow of content when that time comes.
ANYWAY, speaking of projects, I have some really, really good ones to share this week for weekend DIYs to try. That rattan sunburst mirror is SO good I can hardly stand it. And I HAVE to make those footed succulent planters.
1. wood and leather DIY serving tray (loving the wood and leather combo lately)
2. wooden DIY clothing rack from The Merrythought
3. raffia embroidered straw bag project from Enthralling Gumption
4. DIY succulent planters from Hello Glow
5. rattan sunburst mirror DIY from The House that Lars Built
6. DIY art hack (that only takes a few minutes)
Hope you have a happy weekend.