Happy Friday! Hope you were able to hit the ground running if it was your first week back to work. I always find the first week back after a holiday is hit or miss when it comes to my creativity levels. I either feel super inspired or completely uninspired. And this year, I’m in the latter category. So I’m hoping some weekend DIYs will spark my interest and get me back into the swing of things.
Either way, I’ve rounded up a handful of my favorite projects to kick start the new year.
1. DIY wash tape gallery wall from Honestly WTF
2. unique DIY necklace (hand statement necklace)
3. DIY statement earrings (made with leather)
4. terracotta clay pendants idea
5. DIY wood hanger for potted herbs from Hunker
6. pom pom DIY ottoman
Hope you have a happy weekend.
P.S. How have you been feeling this week? Ready to take on the world or wishing you had just a little more time away?