Probably won’t be leaving the house much this weekend because the Super Bowl is in Atlanta and it’s supposed to be crazy around the city with people flooding in for the game. So, it kind of sounds like the perfect excuse to stay indoors and do some crafting. Not mad about that!
There’s one on today’s list that I am absolutely dying to try! Any guesses which one?!
1. DIY tassel wall hanging from Honestly WTF I don’t come across too many DIY projects that I love completely as is…no changes whatsoever. But this one is PERFECT! Colors, texture, everything. Must try!
2. DIY hallway makeover from Francois et Moi
3. DIY bandana bib
4. DIY half moon magnets from Almost Makes Perfect
5. DIY rattan sunburst mirror from The House that Lars Built
6. DIY no sew curtains from Francois et Moi
Hope you have a happy weekend!