Today, I’m hoping to tackle some much needed organization in my work room at home. If you follow along on stories you already know what I’m talking about. And I imagine that’s the only ‘DIY’ project I’m going to be making time for this weekend. BUT if you have an itch for some thing crafty or creative over the next couple of days, I have you covered!
Here are 6 DIY ideas I’m loving this weekend! Click through for the links.
1. DIY mid-century planters from Sugar and Cloth
2. DIY linen lavender eye pillows from Tidbits Cami
3. DIY monstera leaf pillow
4. DIY wooden half circle knobs from The Merrythought
5. DIY hidden ring bath bombs from Hello Glow
6. modern DIY desk organizer
Hope you have a happy weekend.