I have to admit, weekends have blurred together with the weekdays recently with no end in sight. BUT that doesn’t mean that I can’t daydream about a few DIYs to try, right?
If you have some spare time this weekend and want to get crafty, here are 6 weekend DIY ideas to get you going.
1. I’ve seen a lot of polymer clay DIYs... and you probably have too. But this one is unique in the fact that it uses coarse sand to create more of a textured finish (genius) and an inner wire to support the vertical piece. Head over to A Beautiful Mess to check it out.
2. These minimal shelves are too easy not to make! It’s just three pieces of wood, nails, and a little paint. Head over to Fall for DIY to see the video tutorial. Love this one!
3. Still obsessed with naturally dyeing clothing over here – especially when it comes to things that Hayes is going to wear. The colors are so pretty / earthy and I don’t have to worry about weird chemicals itching his skin, etc.
4. This slated headboard project is such a great DIY. I actually thought about doing something like this for the guest bedroom / home office makeover but opted for something more minimal. Anyway, I love how this one from The Merrythought runs the entire length of the wall. What do you think?
6. These DIY sewn leather pouches are still one of my favorite projects. I use them still, to this day to keep things organized in my purse.
Hope you have a happy weekend.