I have to admit, weekends have blurred together with the weekdays recently with no end in sight. BUT that doesn’t mean that I can’t daydream about a few DIYs to try, right?
If you have some spare time this weekend and want to get crafty, here are 6 weekend DIY ideas to get you going.
1. I’ve seen a lot of polymer clay DIYs… and you probably have too. But this one is unique in the fact that it uses coarse sand to create more of a textured finish (genius) and an inner wire to support the vertical piece. Head over to A Beautiful Mess to check it out.
2. These minimal shelves are too easy not to make! It’s just three pieces of wood, nails, and a little paint. Head over to Fall for DIY to see the video tutorial. Love this one!
3. Still obsessed with naturally dyeing clothing over here – especially when it comes to things that Hayes is going to wear. The colors are so pretty / earthy and I don’t have to worry about weird chemicals itching his skin, etc.
4. This slated headboard project is such a great DIY. I actually thought about doing something like this for the guest bedroom / home office makeover but opted for something more minimal. Anyway, I love how this one from The Merrythought runs the entire length of the wall. What do you think?
5. You know I love a wood project every now and again. This one for a DIY desk organizer is super versatile…as part planter, part organizer.
6. These DIY sewn leather pouches are still one of my favorite projects. I use them still, to this day to keep things organized in my purse.
Hope you have a happy weekend.
1 comment | Click here to reply
Helpful one! Thank You so much.Nippon