I’ve been on a bit of a home decor kick lately, which probably has something to do with the fact that we’re trying to decide whether or not to move. Weigh in here, if you want to toss in your two cents.
But either way, it’s Friday, which means it’s DIY time. So, here we go…6 weekend DIYs to try.
1. DIY marbled concrete tray from A Pair and a Spare
2. DIY color blocked wire basket from Oh Joy
3. ombre bar cart DIY
4. DIY needle felted letter cushion from Fall for DIY
5. DIY wooden dowel leather chair from Vintage Revivals
6. how to dye any synthetic material (including a faux fur Ikea rug)
Hope you have a happy weekend!