This morning, Jeff and I woke up bright and early because…its moving day! We got the keys to our new apartment and will start moving stuff over today… And then the movers come tomorrow to move the big stuff. I’m nervous, excited, and sad all at once. So, its a bit of a mixed bag of emotions today.
But feeling ALL of the feelings isn’t going to stop me from putting together some weekend DIYs to try. Priorities, right?!
1. DIY fluffy feather pillow from The Lovely Drawer
2. DIY statement earrings from Oh Happy Day
3. DIY crepe paper fringe necklace from The House That Lars Built
4. DIY cutting board Ikea hack
5. DIY paper mache jewelry dishes that I made for the Fossil Blog
6. My fave overnight oats recipe (I make this all the time for breakfast)
Hope you have a happy weekend!
6 comments | Click here to reply
Mmm those oats look so good—I need to try those ASAP.
xx Hannah // www.HomemadeBanana.comHannah
I keep seeing similar jewelry dishes all over the Pinterest, is it a sign I should make them? Love your color choice since I’m not so much into pink and gold which are crazy popular now!Sarune
Definitely a good (and easy) DIY idea, Indya.Brittni
I am in love with fluffy pillows, I’ll definitely have to give that one a try!Indya | TheSmallAdventurer
Thanks Michelle. Those were fun to make.Brittni
How cool is that cutting board idea?! Great picks!Michelle