The circle bags trend! Is it just me, or have you also been seeing circle bags popping up everywhere lately? I mean…EVERYWHERE. It seems like every brand on the planet has their own version, which means a range of styles, colors, price points, etc.
And since its kind of a must-have bag shape at the moment, I figured I might as well spend a solid five hours putting together a list of the coolest circle bags I could find. Kidding – it only a couple of hours. I’ve had a bunch of these bookmarked for months.
1. (above) Sara Barner tan circle bag from Bona Drag
2. Rachel Comey baan bag from The Dreslyn
3. Blush leather circle bag from Mansur Gavriel – The priciest of the circle bags.
5. Rachel Comey mini circle bag from Garmentory
6. Yellow leather circle BogaBag from Etsy
7. Neva Opet crossbody mini circle bag from Queen for Dinner
8. Marfa crossbody circle bag from Madewell
9. Lotfi arches circle clutch from Beklina – Only $65!
10. Modern Citizen cartagena leather circle bag from Spring
11. Abacá ticao bag from Need Supply – This would be a good one for a beach vacation and it’s under $100.
12. C.A.B. mini lisa bag from Spring
13. Vere Verto miro bag from Need Supply *I have a Vere Verto bag – not this one though – and I get SO many compliments on it. Top quality stuff, I tell ya.
15. Mansur Gavriel leather circle bag from NO. 6 Store
Have a fave? I’d love to know which bag or bags you like most!