This week has felt insanely long for a million reasons, the biggest of which has been especially tough. But the weekend is here and that always seems to help. So, my fingers are crossed for it all being uphill from here.
What are you up to this weekend? Anything DIY related? If so, be sure to check out this week’s links for 6 DIYs you might want to try…
1. DIY pom pom clothing (and shoes) from The House that Lars Built
2. DIY ombre gradient chair makeover
3. a faux stoneware idea that only takes 15 minutes to make
4. DIY wrap skirt from A Pair and a Spare
5. handmade clay necklace idea from Live Free Creative
6. DIY hey planters from The Merrythought
Hope you have a happy weekend.
7 comments | Click here to reply
Love everything that the house that lars built puts out into the world, especially if it’s covered in pompoms!
The ombre chair is gorgeous! And I love the planters!!
I will definitely be trying this cute planters! Also, I’m in need of some new bedding but have no idea where to find good ones! Some help please?louise
By far the chair and the planters are my favourite.
Keep up the creativity!
Alexis|| https://lidsandtricks.com/Alexis Towle
I love the blues in all these pretty DIYs!Maritza | Maritza Lisa
I love the clay necklace.
I’m in love with the chair! Great picks as always!Michelle