A new rug is at the top of my list right now for must-haves rn. And I’ve found SO many that I really, really love BUT can’t seem to pull the trigger on any of them for our new place.
SO, I’m window shopping today with 22 rugs that will totally make the room. Maybe you can help me narrow it down from here?! 🙂
1. (above) Beni Ouarain rug vintage 161 from Etsy
2. Red and Orange Astrid rug from Etsy
3. Woven rug from Urban Outfitters
4. Cold Picnic boob rug from Need Supply (I have the small version of this guy – just shared it on Instagram).
5. Morocco 105 rug from Etsy
6. A color blocked rug in cool colors from West Elm
7. Gharb rug from Beklina
8. This blue valentine number from Coco Carpets.
9. Aelfie flat weave rug from Neighborly
10. Rust diamond rug from Etsy
11. Vintage wool rug form Etsy
12. Boucherouite rug dune diamond from Leif
13. Camel pinstripe rug from CB2
14. Aelfie flat weave rug from Neighborly
15. Vintage Moroccan rug from Loom and Field
16. You can also DIY your own rug, if that’s more your thing. How to make a large scale rug from scratch.
17. Azilal rug from Beklina
Which rug is your favorite? Any one of these especially catching your eye?
11 comments | Click here to reply
Lovin the “boob rug” at #3 😀Brian
[…] 4. cool kitchens in every style 5. my master bathroom refresh 6. coolest chairs for every budget 7. cool rugs (17 rugs that will make any […]A Walk Down Memory Lane: The Most Loved Projects of 2017 (According To You) - Paper and Stitch
It just has to be the boobs rug, doesn’t it?
Dude…I think I just pinned about half of these! I love the Moroccan rugs and the geometric one from Urban Outfitters is cool too.Melanie Biehle
Bookmarking that DIY rug! There’s a pattern I’m on the hunt for and I think I’m going to have to make it myself.
Cannot help but love them all! Espcecially that pink one 😀Corina Nika
I love the color blocked rug.
Oh awesome, Kimberly. Perfect timing than. 🙂Brittni
I’m so glad you posted this; I’m in the market for a new rug for my office makeover. #6 reminds me of a vase you have (or used to have). I’m loving #9, 13, and 14.Kimberly
Haha. Thanks Michelle. I like it too….just put mine in our new bathrooom and it’s making me smile. 🙂Brittni
The boob rug is soo hilarious!Michelle